Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Sylvie is cough/gagging 4-5 times a day. I happens every

Customer Question

Sylvie is cough/gagging 4-5 times a day. I happens every evening when she lies down for her massage. She is 13 and is recovering from chemo from mastitis that got away from us and the lymph connects to the lungs, so I'm watching for breathing difficulties and wondered if this might be linked. She also eats grass and cat and rabbit poo, so It could be she is caughing up something she ate.nothing comes out to give me a clue.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Coughing can be worrying. The Expert will know what you should do. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Sylvie
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sylvie?
Customer: Read the earlier message.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.