Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I've noticed that my dog is not moving his bowels as

Customer Question

I've noticed that my dog is not moving his bowels as regularly as he used to. What can I do?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: He's a Pit bull, his name is ***** ***** he will be 6 on 9/9/17
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Jaxon?
Customer: He's seems to be a little lethargic, but I thought is was from the very hot weather He's eating, but doesn't seem to be his usual ravenous self. I give him Rachael Ray's dog food, so it's good food, but he's not exercised as much as he should be, because I'm getting old and just can't take the heat either.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1- Is he eating all of his food?

2- How much does he weigh?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
he's eating fine and he weighs about 75 lbs.

Friend, it's been 4 days since you posted the question, can you give me an update on how he is doing?