Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a 11 year miniture schnauser and she is on two heart

Customer Question

i have a 11 year miniture schnauser and she is on two heart meds plus a water pill. the doctor said to watch for coughing. She coughs in short spurts but not constantly. When do i know that it is too much coughing and what should i do?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Coughing can be worrying. The Expert will know what you should do. What is the Miniature Schnauzer's name?
Customer: Sady and a very devoted dog. She has been x-rayed and been seen by a specialist
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the Miniature Schnauzer?
Customer: no
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Scott Perry replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand that Sady is being treated for heart disease and your concern is her coughing. Is that correct?