Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog Charlie is 4 years old he had a bad case of ticks but

Customer Question
they're gone now but now...
My dog Charlie is 4 years old he had a bad case of ticks but they're gone now but now he's got like these blister things bumps on his on his own his paws and they're really dry and hard and they hurt him really bad he can barely even walk
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: Yes they're just so rough and in the stick to everything because the roughness but in between the top of his paws he gets these bumps which blood and pus comes out of
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Charlie?
Customer: he's a Weimaraner Pitbull
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Are you still there
Can i just give him some antibotics and bag bomb
7/24/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian