Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Im kinda broke...and can't get a vet to accept $100 now and

Customer Question

Hello, im kinda broke...and can't get a vet to accept $100 now and pay off in a few weeks
My 10 lb 7 year dachshund mustve found a dropped tiny piece of meth. I had someone over sat, Yass yada yada, and frank has been walking backward in circles and skittish for about 13-15 hours.
Is he out of the danger zone of dying? What can I do?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This is terrible horrible service. This site gave me a little hope for naught. I hoped a little advise for basically my dog being poisoning would come in short order, after all...the dogs life is at stake...I asked 7 1/2 hours ago.
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am so sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion today?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
He's fine. It's not your fault, I suppose, but I'm very disappointed in this service. I'm sure people saw the problem and judged me...but it wasn't about me, it was about my dog.

Our job is not to judge people, JACustomer. Our job is to help provide assistance to owners who are in need of our service. It's my understanding that the website had a glitch, unfortunately, which has resulted in a delay. If you need additional help, please let me know. I am locked on to your question now so if you do reply it will come to me. So long as I am signed on, I'll be available to assist.