Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog chocked when he eats or drinks! It seems like he

Customer Question

My dog chocked when he eats or drinks! It seems like he can't swallow very well and sometimes throws up water after he's drank it, but I haven't ever seen him do it with food. He's on heart medications but it doesn't seem to help. He also developed a fever sometimes.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: his name is ***** ***** he's about 8 but has done it for years and is over weight. Hes a chihuahua.
JA: What is the Chihuahua's name?
Customer: Bug for short Bugzy
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your Chihuahua?
Customer: No
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am so sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion today?