Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She was diagnosed with parvo a couple days ago, was admitted

Customer Question

She was diagnosed with parvo a couple days ago, was admitted into the animal hospital. Then two days later they said she had improved enough to come home.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?
Customer: Now she seems noteably worse and has began having what I would say is a substantial amount of blood in her diarhhea
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Layla The animal hospital is closed until tomorrow morning so I am not able to contact them.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: She's not eating well and everything she's been drinking she seems to be vomiting back up.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 3 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

1) How long ago was she discharged from the hospital?
2) Did she make improvements and then go back downhill or was she like this immediately following discharge?
3) Have there been any changes to the diet? New food? New treats? Bones? Human food? Torn up toys? Stressful changes to the environment?