Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Have a toy poodle 8 years old and 9 pounds. She is holding

Customer Question

Have a toy poodle 8 years old and 9 pounds. She is holding her head back and biting at the air as if she sees tiny flies. As she bites she licks her tongue out. Had her check this week and she was treated for an ear infection; however, the symptoms persist and today is Sunday.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infestations the toy poodle can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the toy poodle's name?
Customer: Bella
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bella?
Customer: No
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 3 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** I'm sorry to hear about this situation with Bella. Has your vet seen this specific activity? IS this going on right now? Is she able to interact with you at this time?