Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

He's shaking and panting, Rhino, almost 4 years old, Rhino

Customer Question

hello, he's shaking and panting
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Rhino, almost 4 years old
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Rhino 40 lbs
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: he shakes and pants when stressed when riding in the car, only other time I've seen this behavior he was fine at 3am this morning. Has been shivering and panting intermittently for about the last 7 hours
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion doing?