Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have a Chihuahua and he's been having like leg spasms that…

Customer Question
I have a Chihuahua...

I have a Chihuahua and he's been having like leg spasms that looks like something out of a scifi movie

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

Its been going on for 2 days and in just a lil worried.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

Yes there are no wounds and we did have someone spray espestice inside to treat for some bugs and he snuck back inside one of the rooms like twice..

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
7/15/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 10 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Can you upload a video of these leg spasms to to our conversation? You can upload a video to YouTube or a similar app and then give me the link to it. Leg spasms can represent pain, tremors or partial seizures.

Sorry for my late response I was busy with work. I can try and upload a video and I will send the link to you. I also have him some milk and it seemed to help I think a little bit. I will keep watching and be ready and as soon as I get the video as well as uploading it on youtube I will send you the link. Thank you SO MUCH for getting back to me. I SO very much APPRECIATE it. Samantha Eldridge

You're quite welcome, Samantha. I'll watch for your next post. I'll be offline Monday and the first half of Tuesday but promise to reply as soon as I can.

Thank you so much Dr. Salkin.��

It's my pleasure.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian