Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Dog is listless. Continually shaking. Won't respond or play. Watched her go to the bathroom, her stool was small, and

Customer Question
She is listless. Continually shaking...
She is listless. Continually shaking. Won't respond or play. Watched her go to the bathroom, her stool was small, green and slimey. She is only 6 months old
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: Labradoodle
JA: Maybe I'm confused. I thought you had a problem with a pet. Is that correct?
Customer: Yes. She is a 6 month old labradoodle dog
JA: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the Labradoodle. What is the Labradoodle's name?
Customer: Angel
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Angel?
Customer: Like?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
7/15/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today.

How long has she been showing signs?

Are her gums pink or white/pale? Moist or sticky?

If you press on her belly, any tensing, tenderness, discomfort, or pain?

Could she have eaten anything harmful (ie bones, toys, plants, chemicals, human meds, etc)?

Any gagging, vomiting or appetite loss?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian