Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

15 year old female husky has had lumps about 16 I can count,

Customer Question

15 year old female husky has had lumps about 16 I can count, they hurt her when touched but normally she is lively looking for treats and active she is bleeding from one of the lumps that just ruptured. She hasn't eaten or drank water today and she won't even get interested in a treat. She seems to be having a hard time breathing
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

How long has she had these? Are they growing?

When this one ruptured, was it just blood? Any pus?

Any retching, gagging, lip licking, drooling, or vomiting?

Are her gums pink or white/pale? Moist or sticky?

Can you take a breathing rate for me (just count her breaths for 10 seconds + multiply by 6)?

Can you take a photo so I can see what you are seeing? To post it, you can use the paper clip button on the tool bar above the text box (last icon). Or if you cannot see that, then post it on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr Instagram, etc) & paste the link here for me.