Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I tried to pay to speak to vet and it won't let me put in

Customer Question

I tried to pay to speak to vet and it won't let me put in expiration date and year. My card is good.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
My error. Charge card situation ok.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I don't know if you received problem. Outbull, around 1 yr took 30 mg aderrall xr this morning at 9:30 with his other meds. I gave him that in error. Babysitting him and owner is in Florida. He threw up a few hours later. When my husband came home this evening, he discovered my mistake. The dog was agitated this evening but went to sleep at 11:30 tonight. He was happy and playful later today and chewed on his chewed drank water but not hungry for his food.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Pitbull
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Chewed on chewies
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Other med is metronidazole and the other is endosorb tabs
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 10 days ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

How many hours ago (since your time zone isn't visible) did he get the Aderrall?

How many hours after he had it did he vomit (so we can assess any reduced dose risk with that)?

How is he just now?