Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions
My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 35+ years. I am so sorry that your dog got into the clear coat pen.
The problem with these products is that we do not know the indregients. Some of these produts can be toxic since some have Ethelene Glycol which is used in Anti freeze as well as some may have lead. The best solution is to contact your Vet or Poison contro who would have more information on the ingredients on the product (888) 26-4435l.
The symptoms you would look for in ryour dog :
Lack of corrdination
Irregular heart beat
I suggest the call to Poision control or your Vet be made to be sure of the toxicity level any any treatment that mey be needed.
You are welcome. Please let me know what they say. I could not find exact information on the clear coat pen. Only generalized possibilities, so they may have more information. I chekced for an MSDS sheet to know avail. If I have addtessed your concens please take a moment to rate my serice. I am not compensated by the site until rated.
How is your dog since he ate the clear coat pen? I wanted to check in on him.