Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I know she had a stringy mucus coming from her vagina what

Customer Question

I know she had a long stringy mucus coming from her vagina what is it and what can I do she's only four months old
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Luna
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Luna?
Customer: She has all her shots up-to-date on everything drink a lot of water
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. John replied 3 months ago.

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I am not set up to do phone calls but would be happy to answer any questions you do have online. IF YOU GET REQUEST FOR A PHONE CALL, IT IS FROM THE WEBSITE AND NOT MYSELF. JUST IGNORE IT. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately. If you have not responded back in 10 minutes, it may be a longer before I can get back to you. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.

Is she having any problems urinating?

Does she seem like she is sick in any other way?