Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My brothers dog is quite old but usually hungry. She won't

Customer Question

my brothers dog is quite old but usually hungry. She won't eat her meal & seems to be very wobbly. She is totally covered with Advantix so I tend to think it is not tick bite. She seems to be dehydrated, though when we finally got her on her feet she has had 2 massive drinks, She is not responding normally to the lead which she usually gets excited about. I'm worried because she is so lethargic.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. It could be an infection. The Veterinarian will know what to do. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: My brother has taken her to the vet when she had a type of fit where her eyes rolled & flickered a month or so ago. I fear she may be dying. She is a very large dog in her 15th year
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 3 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** I'm sorry to hear about this situation with your brother's dog. What is her name? How much does she weigh? Are you watching her?