Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

We thought our pit bulls pad was punctured, we sprayed blu

Customer Question

We thought our pit bulls pad was punctured, we sprayed blu kote and come to find out; his nail is off. We got the bleeding stopped but he licked the blu kote and is drooling. Any recommendations?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Max, 2
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about max?
Customer: Nail missing from front left digit
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 3 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I apologize for the delay in hearing back from someone. Can you give me an update on Max? Has the drooling resolved or worsened?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

No longer drooling. Back to himself. He is still missing a full toenail. All you can see is a nub of skin. Am I being charged the $19?

Experts do not have access to billing information, so I'll need to contact customer service for any billing questions you may have.

Would you like assistance regarding the toenail? If so, will you share pictures of what you're seeing?