Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

I have a male beagle not fixed I adopted him, he has a

Customer Question
I have a male beagle...
I have a male beagle not fixed I adopted him , he has a swollen area on the left side of base of his tail it soft I took him to the vet she said it was fat, I don't think so because it is getting bigger.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/14/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Pet Doc, Dog Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
Pet Doc
Pet Doc, Dog Veterinarian

Hi there,

Thanks for your question regarding your boy Jakie who has a mass on the left side of his tail base. Did your local vet take a sample from this mass? Is your boy overweight at all, or a normal body condition?

I will wait to hear from you.

Dr E

overweight, it is not hard, it goes ftom the side an around to the rectum
just give me a refund this is a joke everything is more money

If you don't want to continue, that is fine. Please just head to customer care for a refund.

All the best,

Dr E

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian