Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
Experience:  Practicing small animal veterinarian for 17 years.
53976849

Overweight Golden has raw elbow sores from getting up on

Customer Question

Overweight Golden has raw elbow sores from getting up on wood floor. What can I do for her?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the Golden?
Customer: No
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 9 days ago.

Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today! Please give me a few moments to type my response to your question!

Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 9 days ago.

I am so sorry that your Golden is getting these spots. They are so difficult to treat besides removing them from the environment. The one helpful option that can be very responsive to is a product by Dogleggs that covers the elbows. It looks a little cumbersome but believe it or not dogs do really well with the cover. Your veterinarian has to do the measurements but they are cushioned specifically for this purpose of preventing issues with elbow pressure sores

CLICK HERE for a link to this product and please let me know how else I can assist you both today!

If you have more questions or if I can help in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask! If you would like to accept my answer, please press RATE OUR CONVERSATION at the top of your screen (I am not compensated in any other way). Bonuses are always welcome. Thanks!

Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 9 days ago.

I am glad you were able to view my responses, please let me know how else I can assist you both today

Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 9 days ago.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you both today, I am online another 30 minutes this evening...

If the information I have provided was helpful I would be grateful if you would rate our chat with the stars at the top of the screen so I am compensated for my time. Thank you and best of luck to you both, truly