Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

I have a mini dachshund she gets really nervous all the

Customer Question
time , she will shake...
I have a mini dachshund she gets really nervous all the time , she will shake , pee on the floor and move her behind with her tail between her legs. And her back paws move as she laying there. She also has anal gland problems . Could there be something else going on other then the anal gland issue?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/13/2017
Dog Veterinarian: jadedangel57, owner replied 7 months ago
jadedangel57

Hi JaCustomer,

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** have been involved professionally with dogs in the healthcare and behavioral fields for over 20 years. I’ve worked as a Vet Assistant and Behaviorist and have extensive experience in dog reproduction, as a breeder, for even longer than that.. Canine behavioral issues and training are also my specialties. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.

Has she had any obedience training?

Does she scoot her rear on the ground?

When was her last deworming?

What are some things that get her nervous?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian