Dr B
Dr B, Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
27344366

He passes gas real bad, freckles 2 years, freckles, n o he

Customer Question

he passes gas real bad
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: freckles 2 years
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: freckles
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: n o he is healthy
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr B replied 13 days ago.

HI this is DRB and I would be happy to help you with this....this is solved very easily with diet 99% of the time.....ask your vet to place your dog on science diet intestinal diet ID and within 2 weeks all the gas will be gone....there are many many dogs that have this problem and simply putting them on a highly digestible diet fixes problem almost 100 percent of the time.....Hope this helps and let me know if you need additional help as I check my computer nightly. Sincerely, DRB

Please give me a positive rating as that is the only way I am compensated. A positive rating will not close this question and I am more than happy to answer any follow up questions that you have.

Please remember my answers do not replace or supersede the advice of your veterinarian as my answers do not create a valid client patient relationship as I am unable to examine your pet. Thank you very much! DrB

Expert:  Dr B replied 13 days ago.

If you have other questions you can leave them here and I will get back to you tomorrow night. Sincerely, DRB

Expert:  Dr B replied 13 days ago.

If you have other questions please let me know. Sincerely, DRB

Expert:  Dr B replied 10 days ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr B