Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My lab is losing w eight I need to know what I can feed her

Customer Question
My lab is losing w...
My lab is losing w eight I need to know what I can feed her to fatten her up. She been urinating in house too
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: Just gave you my credit card info please answer
JA: What is the's name?
Customer: Please help me
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the animal?
Customer: No except she lives with another dog a pit bull n boxer mix
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
6/17/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

How long has she been showing signs?

Any appetite loss, vomiting, or diarrhea?

Any breathing changes or has she been drinking more?

Are her gums pink, yellow tinted or white/pale? Moist or sticky?

You noted she is urinating in the house, is it large or small volumes? Dark or watery/dilute urine?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian