Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
97381174

My 2 year old blue nose pit is vomiting, have diarrhea and

Customer Question

My 2 year old blue nose pit is vomiting, have diarrhea and lethargic for the past three days. What do I do?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: What could be wrong? She also just had a hot spot on her face, it healed a week ago
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Scott Perry replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand that your dog has been vomiting and having diarrhea for the last 3 days. I am sorry to hear about this problem she is having. Do you happen to know if she had any sudden food changes recently?

Also, you may receive a request for a phone call. This is automatically offered by the website, but you do not have to accept it. I can not stop the offer from being made, but I am able to answer your question with the chat box only if you prefer it.