Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

We have a Chihuahua apple apple head who is 13 yrs old we've

Customer Question

Hi Dr. we have a Chihuahua apple apple head who is 13 yrs old we've notice that she shakes a lot and at time she lose her balance. our vet has found that she has a heart murmur and told us that is because she is older. we bought Pet Wellbeing Young at heart to see if that help.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the Chihuahua's name?
Customer: cockie!!
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about cockie! ?
Customer: recently we took her to the vet for them to clean her teeth and remove two small lumps not cancer, but when she returned she was not the same as before.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

When did Cockie last have bloodwork run? Do you have a copy to share? Has she been to see a cardiologist?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I just asked my wife and said she doesn't know for Cardiologist no she has not being seen

To clarify, did your wife know if she'd had bloodwork recently?