Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

My dog ate to much pet eze, his name is tucker hes 12lbs

Customer Question

My dog ate to much pet eze
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: his name is ***** ***** 12lbs bichon maltese
JA: How old is tucker?
Customer: 10
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about tucker?
Customer: he has pancreatitis
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 1 month ago.

Hi,I'm Dr Scott. Welcome to JustAnswer, I am working on your question now, you can expect a written reply sometime within the next ten minutes or so.

But before I can start I need a little more information to make things clearer to me, so could you please confirm the following :

1. How long ago did this happen { How minutes or hours ago } ?
2. How many Pet Eze did Tucker get a hold of ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It happened 24hrs ago my dad said.
He got 4 and a 1/2

Hello again,

I have worked out an answer for you below.

1. Pet Eze is a herbal product and as such it has a very high margin of safety in the dog, so much so that just five or so of these chews would be unlikely to affect Tucker in any way, perhaps a few dogs might have a mild transient bout of vomiting and / or diarrhoea, but that's about it. I have known dogs swallow many more than this and been unaffected.

2. As long as Tucker is not showing any adverse symptoms of any sort at present then there are no special measure you need take. But in any case I should be available online for you the next four or five hours today so please do not hesitate to get straight back to me if your dog's condition changes in any way or you would like to talk things over with me further.

Regards,

Dr Scott
Please be kind enough to rate my service to you after we have concluded our dialogue. Such feedback helps me maintain the quality of my answers.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
He's had diahrhea but it still drinking water so that's good. Thank you very much. ��

That sounds encouraging, hopefully the diarrhoea will soon pass ...

Regards,

Dr Scott

Hello again,

I am just checking back in to see how Tucker is getting on after our recent dialogue concerning the Pet Eze ingestion ...

Please get back to me and let me know how things are going.

Regards,

Dr Scott

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?