Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
97381174

How much does this cost me, my little dog started to poop

Customer Question

how much does this cost me
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: my little dog started to poop bright red it is not diaherra but the stool is soft
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: his name is ***** ***** I think he is 5 years old it is my daughers dog and she just died from cancer 2 1/2 weeks ago
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about tumtum?
Customer: he is miniature dog pincher and mix I just noticed it this morning
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Scott Perry replied 4 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand that Tumtum has blood in the stool. Is that correct?
Also, you may receive a request for a phone call. This is automatically offered by the website. I am unable to stop this offer from being made, but you do not have to accept it. I am able to answer your question with the chat box only.