Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Is Diurex safe for animals as I have a cockapoo poo that's

Customer Question
In 25 Mg of Lasix JA...
Is Diurex safe for animals as I have a cockapoo poo that's In 25 Mg of Lasix
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Lakeesha
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Lakeesha?
Customer: no
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
6/5/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you clarify what has happened with Lakeesha?

my vet has put her on Lasix as she has a heart condition and I am looking for over the counter that is cheaper and will help her

Diurex is caffeine, not lasix. Was this the medication you meant?

Is your vet filling this medication or a pharmacy?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian