Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Is Diurex safe for animals as I have a cockapoo poo that's…

Customer Question
Is Diurex safe for...

Is Diurex safe for animals as I have a cockapoo poo that's In 25 Mg of Lasix

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?

Lakeesha

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
6/5/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 year ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you clarify what has happened with Lakeesha?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
my vet has put her on Lasix as she has a heart condition and I am looking for over the counter that is cheaper and will help her

Diurex is caffeine, not lasix. Was this the medication you meant?

Is your vet filling this medication or a pharmacy?