Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My tea cup Pom is sneezing and has a runny nose. She is not…

Customer Question
My tea cup Pom...

My tea cup Pom is sneezing and has a runny nose. She is not lethargic. How much amox- clan can I give her?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?

She is NOT lethargic

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

Just runny nose and sneezing.. otherwise healthy

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
6/1/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

How long has she had these signs?

What color is the nasal discharge? From one or both nostrils?

Are her gums pink or pale/white?

Any breathing changes?

What is her weight?