Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Shish Tzu, 17 years old, dry eye, on Tacrolimus AQ,

Customer Question
Shish Tzu, 17 years...

Shish Tzu, 17 years old, dry eye, on Tacrolimus AQ, expensive and ordered from pharm in another state.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?

Rex

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Rex?

No, just old age, blind in one eye and good eye blocked by cloudiness. Blind eye needs treatment, but I do both.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/29/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Carole Cocagne, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Carole Cocagne
Carole Cocagne, Dog Veterinarian

Hi I'm Dr. Carole and I'm a small animal veterinarian. I'm sorry to hear about Rex. I see that Rex has dry eye and is on Tacrolimus. I'm not exactly sure what your question is. Are you looking for an alternative to the Tacrolimus?