Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
97381174

My six month old Shiba Inu swallowed an immodium capsule

Customer Question

my six month old Shiba Inu swallowed an immodium capsule what should I do?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: KiKo
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about KiKo?
Customer: No, nothing I can think of
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Scott Perry replied 5 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand that KiKo swallowed an ammonium tablet. I am sorry to hear that. In order to best guide you, I need to get an estimate of Kiko's weight. How much do you think he weighs?

You may receive a request for a phone call. This is automatically generated by the website, but you do not have to accept it. I am able to answer your question in this chat box if you wish.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Scott Perry