Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Cowboy is having trouble going to the bathroom we noticed a

Customer Question
decrease in the amount of...
cowboy is having trouble going to the bathroom we noticed a decrease in the amount of poop where he is there used to be a lot now there is hardly any
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: american/english brindle bulldog
JA: OK. What is the bulldog's name and age?
Customer: his name is ***** ***** he is about 9 years old I think
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about cowboy?
Customer: no he does sleep a lot and the chickens sleep in his dog box with him
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/15/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Cowboy sounds like an adorable older gentleman with the chickens sleeping in his dog box with him.

When did he last have normal stool production?

What food is he eating?

Still eating and drinking well?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian