Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Second opinion] I have a 3 year old Rottweiler. She is not

Customer Question

Second opinion] I have a 3 year old Rottweiler. She is not eating since last 3 days. She has become very weak, not active like she was before. I found 3-4 ticks on the floor while she was lying down. My doc said they are not able to understand what has happened to her and is helpless , they said to take her to some other doc. I am really worried about her. Please help !
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: She is not able to walk and taking support of bed wall while moving in house . She even some times fall down while peeing due to weakness. She is falling towards left side whenever she moves
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share video of what you're seeing?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
sure ! I have a blood report too.

I'll be standing by.