Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Our dog has a sore just above the nose. It's

Customer Question

Our dog has a sore just above the nose. It's bleeding/oozing. We are not sure where it's from or the cause.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: No. Never had any issues with her. Had our dog, Scout for about 3 years.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I uploaded a picture of the sore on her nose
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

How long has this been present?

Any history of a wound to bite here?

Where in the US are you located?

Any pus or odor?

Has she been drinking more or passing more urine lately?