Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog cant keep his left eye open there is a bit of

Customer Question
drainage and his eye is...
My dog cant keep his left eye open there is a bit of drainage and his eye is normally brown but it looks kind of dark and cloudy his other eye looks fine but he does squint it sometimes he isnt acting any different just seems a little sad
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: His name is ***** ***** not sure about his age we found him when he was a puppy and kept him ive had him for about 2 months
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about spot?
Customer: no thats all im concerned about thank you
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Almost forgot he always cries a little when im cleaning it and he rubs it with his paw so not sure if its hurting him constantly or just when he rubs it
5/11/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share a few clear pictures of the cloudy eye?

When did the abnormality begin?

Yesterday afternoon not sure if he hit his eye outside or maybe just some pollin or a cat scratch and yes ill try to get some pictures he doesnt really stay still when i try to look at it
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian