In a dog her size (15 pounds = 6.82kg) a usual dose would be 13.64mg, so even if she only ate one tablet her dose was roughly sixteen times a normal dose if she ingested one 220mg tablet.
A single (meaning given all at once) toxic dose of Aleve in dogs is 35mg/kg, or 238mg or just a little over one tablet of the 220mg size for a 15 pound dog. I am not sure from your write up how many pills she had, or what time period they were eaten over.
Peak blood levels are within 3 hours of ingestion.
Toxic side effects are abdominal pain, vomiting, gastrointestinal ulcers which can perforate, dark tarry stools, weakness, anemia, and kidney damage shown by increased kidney waste product levels (BUN and creatinine) on blood testing.
Unfortunately the half life (the amount of drug metabolized and decreased by half) in dogs is very long, 72 hours, and as such the effects of the drug linger.
If you cannot get her to vomit these tablet (tablets?) she needs to see a veterinarian for an exam, induce vomiting, look for blood in her stools and urine, test her kidney waste blood levels and urine for signs of kidney damage and get her started on sucralfate which is an ulcer coating drug, as well as an acid reducer such as famotidine or omeprazole. They will likely want to put her on intravenous fluid therapy to flush out any remaining drug and support her kidney function.
They will also likely recommend feeding a very bland diet.
At home now if yu can get her to vomit you can start either:
1) Pepcid-ac (famotidine) at a dose of one half of a 10mg tablet per 10 to 20 pounds of body weight every 12 hours.
2) Prilosec (omeprazole) at a dose of one quarter of a 20mg tablet per 10 to 20 pounds of body weight every 24 hours.
These should be given for at least a couple weeks to protect her stomach and aid healing.
Best of luck with your girl, let me know if you have any further questions.