Dr. Ann M.
Dr. Ann M., Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  ER and general medicine Veterinarian since 2005
15015521

My shorkie is throwing up and she is dizzy and wobbly, Not

Customer Question

My shorkie is throwing up and she is dizzy and wobbly
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: Not that I know of
JA: OK. The Veterinarian will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Zara she 5 months
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Zara?
Customer: No she not eating or drinking
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Ann M. replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed, internship-trained veterinarian with 11 years experience in general medicine and emergency and critical care medicine and I would be happy to assist you. Please be patient as there may be slight delays in responses as I research your pet's issue and as I am typing out a response.

How long has your dog been vomiting?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
That pastv45 minstrel she throw up twice ....she is wobbly and sleepy

Okay. Do not let her have any food or water until morning. Give her Prilosec 20mg, half a tablet, if you have any, or Pepcid A/C 10mg 1/4 tablet. If you don't have those, just do not allow her ANY food or water until morning. If she is still vomiting by morning, see a vet. If she does not vomit overnight, offer a tablespoon of a bland diet of boiled chicken breast and white rice mixed together in the morning. If she holds that down, you can feed that in 4-5 small meals throughout the day tomorrow. See your vet if she keeps vomiting. Good luck!

I hope that I have answered your question thoroughly. If you still have questions, please reply. If you feel that I have provided anything less than excellent service (5 star rating), please reply to me first before rating my service and let me know how I can better assist you. Thank you for your question; it has been a pleasure being able to provide assistance. Bonuses are appreciated... it's always nice to get tipped for your services. Best of luck.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr. Ann M.