Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience
55012488

Dog ate a small number of chicken manure pellets...seems ok,

Customer Question

Dog ate a small number of chicken manure pellets...seems ok, will she be harmed?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: She's a five year old springer/cockerx...it was about 2 hrs ago, not many...
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Poppy
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Poppy?
Customer: She's fit and well
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 5 months ago.

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

How much does Poppy weigh, please? The organic fertilizers are more dangerous than the inorganic ones because they have the potention of causing iron poisoning and pancreatitis.