Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog is vomiting after rabies and some boarding shot, No,

Customer Question
My dog is vomiting after...
My dog is vomiting after rabies and some boarding shot
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did your dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: No
JA: OK. The Veterinarian will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Just treats at the studies
JA: How old is Just treats?
Customer: At the doctor's
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Just treats?
Customer: He's 4 months
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/10/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Michelle Ward, Dog Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
Michelle Ward
Michelle Ward, Dog Veterinarian

Hi this is Dr. Michelle. I will see if I can help. Some important questions for you/ How long ago today were the vaccinations given, and when did the vomiting start? Is there any swelling at the injection site or his face? Is he acting normally now? Eating, drinking, running around? Is he breathing normally?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian