Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions
This is Dr. Michelle. I will see if I can help Katie. What kind of pellet did she ingest?
How big a dog is she?
The effects can be hours later. I would give some hydrogen peroxide to induce vomiting just to be sure. 1 tablespoon should be enough to start
You could call the company just to be sure. Sometimes pet friendly doesn't mean ingested, so maybe clarify with them? Please let me know what happens. All the best to you
Thank You! That is great news for little Katie :)