Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a six month old puppy... about 13 pounds. There are

Customer Question

Hello, I have a six month old puppy...***** ***** about 13 pounds. There are two things going on with her...The most important issue is that it appears that she got stung on her muzzle. It is swollen where she was stung, but it has not continue to swell since the initial swelling. Her breathing is fine, but she appears to be a bit uncomfortable. I put a cold compress on her but was wondering about giving her Benadryl. The other issue is some crusting on the eyelashes of her left eye. Not sure if that is serious or not. The crusting was there a number of hours prior to the bee stinging, so they are not related. It is slight and her eyes don't appear to be red. But was not sure what to do about it.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Russell?
Customer: Her name is Latte. No...I don't think so
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Has she had any tearing, inflammation, or irritation of her eyes?

What is her weight?

Can you take a photo of this to let me see what you are seeing? To post a photo, you can use the paper clip button on the tool bar above the text box. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, then you can post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web link here for me to have a peek.