Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog is a damnation mix and is 15.5 yr old male He seems

Customer Question

My dog is a damnation mix and is 15.5 yr old male He seems to have his right front leg lock up and he will fall down and bend to the left. He gets very anxious and breaths heavily. I massage the leg and a minute or so later he is up walking again
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: There is no wound on the foot.He has had an extensive surgery a year ago to remove a GIST Tumor and 12" of his small intestine.
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Patch
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Patch?
Customer: The above surgery I mentioned and he is on Rimadyl, Gabapentin, and Tramadol for arthritis and has a few degenerative discs I beliee
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Do you have a video showing the episode you describe?