Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog is acting as if he's in pain but I'm unsure if it's

Customer Question

My dog is acting as if he's in pain but I'm unsure if it's his back leg or stomach or butter its difently his backend area.. He at times gets up to stretch putting his buttons in the air anD the rest of his body downwards. He's laying down now and his back end keeps shiverings and jerking.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

1) Have there been any changes to the diet? New food? New treats? Bones? Human food? The opportunity to get into the trash? Torn up toys, etc?

2) Any vomiting or diarrhea?