Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Talking to a vet and gave all info and paid 5.00 but was

Customer Question
unable to find out what...
talking to a vet and gave all info and paid 5.00 but was unable to find out what to do for my dog. please tell me what to do. I am 85 yrs old andworking on computer is hard for me. my dogs name isboo with an ear problem. please answer here.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about isboo?
Customer: 8 yrs old maltese
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
4/17/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Meghan Denney, Dog Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Dr. Meghan Denney
Dr. Meghan Denney, Dog Veterinarian

Hi I am Dr. Denney. I am Currently reviewing your post now. Please give me a few minutes to type my response. Thank you for trusting us with your question.

Did you get disconnected from your veterinarian ?

I can assist you or opt out and try and let customer service know to get you in touch with the vet you were speaking with

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian