Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My vet is closed and every yr i take my dog to get a shot…

Customer Question
My vet is closed and...
My vet is closed and every yr i take my dog to get a shot due to my dogs pink in his eye swelling around his eye ball.intense scratching from allergies.he even eats the pads from his feet. He itches himself so bad his skin starts bleeding.can i get this medication myself and inject my pet?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What is the medicine he would give my pet and can i get it online?is it legal? And can i administer this myself?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/1/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Sean Egan,
 replied 1 year ago
Sean Egan

Hi there, this is Dr. Sean. I'll be happy to answer your questions about Ozzie. It sounds like he has some pretty bad allergies. Have you ever tried antihistamines like Benadryl and Reactine with him?

Dog Veterinarian: Sean Egan,
 replied 1 year ago

Obviously you are not online, I will opt out so that another vet can answer your question when you are back online.