Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My sister fosters puppies I recently adopted one of them a

Customer Question
friend of mine recently adopted...
My sister fosters puppies I recently adopted one of them a friend of mine recently adopted the other. My puppy developed a type of Maine she was getting bald spots on his head and side and feet but he is all better now. My friends puppy develop the same thing only the medicine did not work and the puppy has huge patches of misting here they called in some specialist and the specialist told them that it was his immune system attacking itself, and nothing seems to be working just when the little guy starts to feel better he developed these big using sores in his ears repeat the specialist a whole bunch of money but he has not given them any answers and and they just keep paying him
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about in?
Customer: Just nothing seems to be working I didn't know if you had any advice or any ideas
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/12/2017
Dog Veterinarian: jadedangel57, owner replied 9 months ago
jadedangel57

Hi JaCustomer,

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is Jane. I have been involved professionally with dogs in the healthcare and behavioral fields for over 20 years. I’ve worked as a Vet Assistant and Behaviorist and have extensive experience in dog reproduction, as a breeder, for even longer than that.. Canine behavioral issues and training are also my specialties. It will be my pleasure to work with you today

It is necessary for me to get a little information from you before I can type up your reply. Your patience is appreciated.

What medication did they use on your pup?

Do you know what they treated the other pup with?

How old are the pups?

What breed are the pups?

Hi again,

I noticed that you have not responded to my request for more information. Perhaps you deleted it in error or it went to your junk folder and you missed it. Here is the information request again.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** have been involved professionally with dogs in the healthcare and behavioral fields for over 20 years. I’ve worked as a Vet Assistant and Behaviorist and have extensive experience in dog reproduction, as a breeder, for even longer than that.. Canine behavioral issues and training are also my specialties. It will be my pleasure to work with you today

How old are the pups?

What breed are the pups?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian