Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Second opinion] my dog, a 4 year old labrador retriever ate

Customer Question

[Second opinion] my dog, a 4 year old labrador retriever ate about 300 tablets of glycoflex when I was out. I assume it's been a couple of hours and there is no sign of vomitting. However I'm worried that this might cause an internal damage since this is not the only time he's done it. The last time he did it was only a week ago although the number of tablets he swallowed then was around 10. I''m also worried that the container might have had a silica gel packet and he might've eaten that too.
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: my husband just took him out to see if he will have diarrhea but even if he does poop everything out, I'd still be worried about any internal damage since 300 isn't a small number and the ingredients are Perna Canaliculus, alfafa, brewer yeast, cellulose, silicon dioxide and stearic acid
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your dog will be able to digest that. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?
Customer: no not for now
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 8 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am sorry to see that you have not heard back from us before now.

How is your companion feeling today? Still eating and drinking well?