If she is a small dog (less than 25-30 pounds), just ate this pill (within the past hour or so) and she seems to be behaving normally so far it may be worth trying to get her to vomit the pills back up.
You can give her 1 tablespoon of 3% hydrogen peroxide per 10 pounds of body weight directly with a medicine syringe or turkey baster, or soaked up with bread chunks or mixed with ice cream.
Then take her outside and run him around to get the peroxide bubbling so it irritates her stomach lining and she vomits.
If no vomiting in 10 minutes repeat the peroxide dose once.
If she vomits and seems to clear her stomach and be done I would check to see if the pills are present.
We see toxicity signs at 2mg to 3mg per kilogram of body weight, or roughly 1mg per pound of body weight. Given that she is 35 pounds and ingested at least 37.5mgs she technically ingested a toxic dose, but just over the toxic limit.
So she may show mild effects
Side effects include lethargy or paroxysmal (opposite effect) extreme agitation, and at a dose of 35mg per kilogram (16mgs per pound of body weight, or 560mgs for a 35 pound dog) we can see seizures.
If you don't have peroxide or she doesn't vomit the pills with the peroxide given then get her to an emergency clinic to induce vomiting.
You would see signs of toxicity some time within 30 minutes to 6 hours after ingestion.
If she begins behaving strangely at all DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING, she should be taken to an emergency immediately.
At the emergency clinic they can also give him activated charcoal to minimize any leftover pill ingestion and fluids to flush the toxin out of his body as well as drugs to treat hyper-excitability, tremors or seizures should they occur.
Best of luck with your little one, please let me know if you have any further questions.