Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

She has two punchier from a dog on back of the ears in the

Customer Question
crease an have some dranieg...
She has two punchier from a dog on back of the ears in the crease an have some dranieg like a muckey greenies color an i have some amoxicillin 500 mg capsuls can i give her have an is it safe for her pregnancy
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Angle 1 year
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Angle?
Customer: No
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/10/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian replied 10 months ago
Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian

Hi,I'm Dr Scott. Welcome to JustAnswer, I am working on your question now, you can expect a written reply sometime within the next ten minutes or so.

But before I can start I need a little more information to make things clearer for me, so could you please answer the following :

1. How much does Angle weigh { In pounds } ?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian