Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog chewed on my asthma inhaler, some of it went in his

Customer Question

my dog chewed on my asthma inhaler, some of it went in his mouth. Is this dangerous?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Buddy is almost 8 years old he is a yellow lab
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Buddy?
Customer: I just tried to feed him and he isn't eating (which is not usual) for him
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today! Please give me a few moments to type my response and I will be right back!

Do you know what was in the inhaler and how much was in the container? Also how long ago and whether any of the container itself was ingested?