Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog has not been eating for two days drinking water but

Customer Question

My dog has not been eating for two days drinking water but is drooling a lot more today than I was yesterday
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know what to do with the drooling. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Her name is ***** ***** she is a Rottweiler about 10 years old she has been going outside p and I think she has pooped once in the last 3 days
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Trinity?
Customer: No she has been laying down but when I asked her to go outside she will go outside to pee she has been having a hard time with her back legs I don't know if it's from the cold being outside or is it something else arthritis
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I am sorry to learn Trinity is not feeling well. I will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Any vomiting, diarrhea or coughing?

2- Before this happening has she been having problem with her back legs like getting up from the floor or going up stairs?

3- Any pre existing medical conditions?

4- Is she drinking more than usual?

5- Is she spayed?